Danshell supports people who need extra care and support.
The people we support have a learning disability, as well as complex needs. They may also have autism.
We support people in their own homes, care homes and hospitals in England and Scotland. Click here to see information on our services.
Danshell have 2 main offices. There is one in London and one in York.
Every service has staff to help you with your everyday life. The staff will be there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Support Workers, Healthcare Assistants and Nurses help you to keep safe and well
- Psychologists and psychiatrists help you with mental health problems
- Occupational Therapists help you to be as independent as you can
- Speech and Language Therapists help you find the best ways to communicate
- There are other staff that will help you, including Activity Coordinators who will help you to plan things you enjoy doing