Danshell supports people who need extra care and support.
- People with a learning disability who have complex needs
- People with autism
We support people in hospitals and homes in England and Scotland. Click here to see information on our hospitals and homes.
Danshell have 2 main offices. There is one in London and one in York.
Every hospital or home has staff to help you with your everyday life. The staff will be there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Support Workers, Healthcare Assistants and Nurses help you to keep safe and well
- Psychologists and psychiatrists help you with mental health problems
- Occupational Therapists help you to be as independent as you can
- Speech and Language Therapists help you find the best ways to communicate
- There are other staff that will help you, including Activity Coordinators who will help you to plan things you enjoy doing